Function First Lincoln
Strengthening Minds & Bodies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which art is right for me? We will help you choose the right class
- Why are sport martial arts NOT self defence?
- Do i have to compete or train heavy? NO, classes are tailored to your needs and ability.
- Will i get big doing the fitness classes? We focus on toned athletic bodies not muscle mass.
- What is Renegade Street Tactics? We will explain.
- Am i to old? NO NO NO
- Im not very fit will i be ok? YES YES YES
Everything we do is for a healthier happier life.
- By Improving your posture we reduce injuries and improve mental well being. There is a direct link between posture and mental health.
- By developing well balanced muscle groups and flexibility we again reduce injuries throughout your life
- By focused training and body awareness we direct the attention of the mind on self which has a profound effect on your life
- By developing self awareness through movement patterns and specialist training we learn to live in the moment, to stay focused and not be easily distracted
- By building confidence through training we reduce fear and anxiety
At Function First Lincoln
We have waiting lists in many of our classes so don’t delay. If your serious about this then we have limited spaces. We do not over fill our classes meaning you get the care and attention you deserve.
Function First Lincoln, we are open 5 days a week with options for those of you working shifts to roll over your classes so you never miss out.
We also have classes in Retford and Louth so you can make up classes in our alternative locations