Simple & Lovely
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tsp of coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract, dash (Optional)
1. Mash one whole banana and lightly beat with an egg.2. For extra flavor, add coconut chips, vanilla extract (just a dash) and cinnamon.
3. Pour this mixture into a frying pan and cook as you would a regular pancake. coconut oil adds a lovely flavour to the pancake.
4. Take care to not burn the edges flipping when browned on either side.
5. Serve with yoghurt and fruit and Enjoy!