Jiu Jitsu Lincoln
Gi & No Gi Jiu Jitsu Lincoln can be found rolling around at Function First on Dixon St
No Gi Jiu Jitsu
Gi Jiu Jitsu
- Become a well rounded martial artist
- While Learning Combat essentials
- Get seriously fit and flexible
- Reduce stress while having fun
- Develop Mental Toughness, because this is a mental game
- Probably the most important part, Learn in a fun safe environment
Gi & No Gi Jiu Jitsu Lincoln Noteworthy Articles On Our Site
Our Jiu Jitsu classes are Gi & No Gi Classes are divided into beginners and advanced. Year one you will cover the most common high percentage submissions and positions with takedowns and defence.
After year one you move into the intermediate classes
As a result, you will develop a game plan and understand the positional hierarchy of this wonderful art.
This really is a thinking persons art, chess on the mats as it’s often referred to, sums it up nicely.
We have specific classes for beginners
Gi & No Gi Jiu Jitsu Lincoln
Our classes are divided into
- Jiu Jitsu Lincoln Classes. These are where you will study jiu jitsu standing, takedowns and groundwork. Because these classes can be quite technical due to the complexity and nature of the work they are especially suited to those who love a mental challenge.
- Sparring classes. These are suitable for everyone. Most of all we are here to make you not break you. Nothing to prove but a massive amount of fun to pressure test your training and build confidence in bucket loads.
Most of our students train Jiu Jitsu and grappling purely for fun and the healthy mental and physical benefits. We do have people that compete, but that’s not what we expect from our students unless they are seriously driven to do so.
Finally, we simply want you training and getting fit, mentaly strong and having fun
As a result, what you learn on the mats also applies off the mats
John Will Black Belt 5th Dan BJJ Machado
Ju Jitsu and the grappling arts develop skills that enable a smaller person to control someone much larger.