Function First Academy Lincoln is looking for an ambitious ‘Membership Sales Consultant’
Are you ready to join an exciting team in a truly independent martial arts academy in Lincoln? Function First Academy is hiring. You could already be in the sport and fitness industry, or have a great deal of knowledge across martial arts with all the interpersonal skills of a great salesperson. You will be positioned externally and within the academy fostering new and stronger relationships between Function First and the public at large.
If you care about martial arts, fitness and a healthier lifestyle, while wanting to work in a place thats driven to succeed, has strong values and ethics around equality, knowledge and growth, you need to apply for this key role.
20 hours per week. (hours of work negotiable, but will be 5 days)
Salary is £22k pro rata per annum, with target incentives.
Job Description – Part Time Membership Sales Consultant
- To sell Function First membership packages to prospective clients, and upgrade existing clients.
- Generating leads in the local area through delivering sales pitches and talks to schools, colleges, organisations.
- To deliver a ‘child friendly’ offering, promoting Function First as the only place to take children and teenagers to train and learn.
- Gaining an understanding of the facilities, ethos and values of the Function First business.
- Assisting in the management of student attendance, missed classes, reasons for cancellation and unusual membership patterns.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct sales tours of the facilities and give guidance to prospective members on the type of membership category best suited to their needs and requests as directed by the company standard.
- To carry out surveys, and feedback exercises to ascertain customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for the on-going management of the prospecting database.
- To be fully aware of promotional activities and revenue targets
- To be responsible for the administration of membership paperwork and to ensure that it is processed correctly.
- To attend monthly sales meetings to provide relevant information pertaining to the management team.
- To carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to provide information which can be used positively when selling the club.
- To comply with all statutory company legislation.
Reporting into the Academy Senior Management, the position of the Membership Sales Consultant at Function First is a critical one to the existence of this Martial Arts business. The Sales Consultant has the responsibility of prospecting, touring and closing prospective members as well as getting referrals for future sales to ensure the continuing growth of the membership at the academy.
A Function First Membership Sales Consultant must make themselves aware of all the day-to-day issues that relate to the smooth operation of the academy to enable them to provide prospective and existing members with the correct information about the academy and details of any promotions that are running.
The ideal candidate must be:
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Equipped with high level of enthusiasm and commitment to succeed.
- Dynamic, adaptable and prepared to generate new ideas and methods.
- From a sales background and be used to closing with customers.
- Able to use Microsoft Office to a good level, and keep notes and records.
- Interested in helping to create marketing materials.
- Capable of producing materials for pitches to individuals and groups.
In summary, the Sales Consultant at Function First is a key member of the team when it comes to keeping our clients happy, the membership numbers up and attrition rate low, which will give the academy a healthy revenue stream.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Matt Frost Managing Director
Mark Lloyd Business DirectorShare